Everyone has their part to play in combatting the spread of COVID-19 and it is essential that people follow the recommendations issued by the Ministry of Public Health to reduce the risk of infection.
- Get vaccinated against COVID-19 with all doses for which you are eligible including getting the booster dose
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or use a hand sanitizer
- Avoid physical contact when greeting others, including abstaining from shaking hands and kissing
- Follow cough etiquette and use your sleeve to cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing or use tissue paper and dispose of it appropriately
- Wear a face mask in closed public places
- Avoid gathering in crowded and poorly ventilated places as much as possible
- Download the EHTERAZ application and show green status to enter any public closed indoor areas.