Everyone has their part to play in combatting the spread of COVID-19 and it is essential that people follow the recommendations issued by the Ministry of Public Health to reduce the risk of infection.
- Wash your hands regularly, and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your mouth and nose with your sleeve or tissue when you cough or sneeze
- Stay at home and only leave the house if absolutely necessary
- Follow physical distancing guidelines – including keeping a 2 meter distance from other people
- And follow Ministry recommendations on the use of masks and gloves